- The trick in healing your liver with vegetables seems to be one of two things: Either hide the vegetables under and within other foods you like, or b. find more veg that you like and embrace those, and leave off the rest.
- After all it’s not a prison sentence, the idea is to feel good
- Door b. is best for me because I like almost all veg, but it gets more complicated with Mr. Street. Still, we have found an accord. He has informed me of the following: He doesn’t eat (ever) eggplant or kale, and b. if I am going to hide kale in something, don’t tell him about it
- Ignorance is bliss?
- His shirts from last summer fit better. Next day he said, ‘you could probably put more kale in my smoothies’
- He loves beets, which I can’t even handle a bite of, so we are a perfect match if you go with the opposites attract theory
But that’s not what I wanted to talk about. I wanna talk about kale-