- It has been a while since we’ve convened on a Monday, hasn’t it? Let’s do this
- First I wanted to tell you that I got a little sick from eating a bitter zucchini.
- Apparently, this is called curcurbit poisoning
- I found the information while looking for ways to curb the flavour of a zucchini that was particularly bitter i.e. like in the way that you make eggplant palatable
- This is very rare, so don’t be scared, just take note if your squash tastes bitter
- You can lose your hair
- You can die from it