- Those who know me well know that I have resisted getting a cell phone for all these years
- except for a brief tryst with a flip phone between ’06-’08
- I have a new friend who is quickly becoming like one of the family who says it is not safe for me not to have a phone with the cars I drive, old and rusting away as they are
- I say it is a luxury
- a nuisance
- but she is right. One car is a ’94 and one is a ’99.
- They make some of the same noises my knees make on stairs.
- So that’s that.
Continue reading “Monday random”