- Though starting rather late, our cleaning for spring is advancing well
- In my defense, it is difficult to forget that the season is not still winter
- We drove to church in driving snow, the visibility poor, but we got there safely
- This morning the sun is so bright, I cannot see, even just looking out the window. Inspiring!
- There were a few scuffles in the parceling out of cleaning tasks, but all was peaceful by day’s end
- Today is a grocery and baking day, hopefully with a nice corner to read in later, when I have earned it
Happy Monday! It has come again. I bid you a great one, or at least a peaceful one–oh, and did I mention I love the blues? (the music, not depression) I love them like I love a good haiku–sadness and hope in one tasty morsel. Time for coffee and breakfast!