- In catch-up mode, I can do no less than to write a Monday post and be humble about it, rather than let it go another week yet
- I know that would bother me more
- I still must write a #CinemaShame post that was due December 31, so I am actually feeling pretty good about myself for this one!
- I feel fine in the sense that I am stressed as all get out, but the sun is out and man, if I can’t springboard off that and the 60F+ temps today, I’m useless!
- I also saw a pair of cardinals this morning
- The birds, not the Roman Catholic kind.
- I don’t tend to use exclamation points much. They seem a bit hyporbolic. That’s two already which is looking rather pert and chipper don’t you think?
- Another positive–I found chicken in the back of the fridge that I thought had gone bad, but it smelled quite fresh. I have it in the oven now and it smells amazing. Half will be BBQ for dinner and the other half will be chicken soup
- This post will wind up brief, as I really must get back to my projects
I wish you a great
Monday Tuesday and hope for a productive, joy-filled week for us all–