- My last Monday Random featurette was in November.
- I am slacking in a few things
- The words keep coming but they are not all in order
- I find it difficult to even look at my novels right now
- But I must finish
- I did not make New Year’s resolutions this year, except perhaps an unspoken one, that I would finish all my started projects
- I love the start!
- the creating, the forming, the excitement of creative thought
- I don’t seem to want to do the work of editing and finishing
- even on my sewing projects
- maybe I am just lazy?
knowno, say it isn’t so
- It’s true, that it would be fun to live in that dreamworld that is my head, but it does not make money unless the work gets done
- and furthermore
- blah, blah blah
- yep, we all
noknow what needs to get done
- so sharpen up that red pencil, Rose, and get to work already
- It is almost spring!
Much love and peace, and thank you for reading. I will say that I have found a special peace that I was told was possible with Christ but I was not living it. Prayer, hope, love, joy, all possible. I had no idea.
Thank you for reading, and happy Monday!! Even if it is a blue monday, it is ours to grab and to do with what we will.