- More violence. I just don’t feel like being clever today
- I really hate the satire associated with this. It is too soon
- No, I do not think gun control has any bearing on this. I could cite sources but I don’t think arguing is going to help anyone this morning
- It feels like we are in a war
- It is war.
- In times of war, it was good for the citizens to do their job, keep going, keep their families going, and be good neighbors
- Being a good neighbor is more important than ever
- Jesus got that right didn’t He? Sure did. Love your neighbor cannot be disputed as I heard over and over again in Houston and Miami
- So sad. I will move on with my day. I do feel like the divisiveness of last November is not helping. We are in this together.
Try and have a good monday and be good to someone. I will try to do the same though my first inclination is to stay inside and lock my door. I will try and go with my second inclination. Love you all, thanks for reading–